Monday, August 23, 2010

The Last Days of Summer

- Last days of summer -

sunflower from under our feeders, later to be eaten by the goldfinches!

date night in Ann Arbor
Seth & Daisy concert on the lawn...
Cinnamon Girl hard cider (in my lawnchair!)
Pleasanton Bakery loaf (in my lawncahir!!)

After our time back home, my mom came down and we had a girls weekend - bike to dinner, ice cream, movie in our pj's, shopping.  Beautiful summer, amazing last days.



PersonalMilestone

Summer !  Where did you go?!
There was a lot of growing this summer.  I want to will focus on what's important, now.

graduating with honors
 my confidence
my our future
knitting little luxuries
photographing moments and feelings
preparing more meals


This summer has shown me all that I have to be thankful for and I have this nagging urge to surround myself only with positive thoughts.  I have learned a lot about what I want after graduation and finally have the confidence to say it out loud.  Heading back to the stressful life of a student makes me nervous; will I let my peers' stress an opinions impact my own?

I'm ready to be happy and live the life I want, not the life everyone else is going for.

Come on, confidence, new friend, let's do this.

1 comment:

Kel said...

I know, bye bye summer, HELLO FALL!!!!!