Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring!

   It is officially Vernal Equinox, the first day of spring!  While today we're celebrating with a nice rain/snow mix, I have something bright in the mail to look forward to.

New yarn!

   I have become obsessed with the amazing works of art that are skeins of Magnolia Handspun.  Blown away by her color and texture combinations, I spent all day on her blog and Etsy page!  The artist, Camilla, is from Norway and now resides in Montana.  Can you beleive these colors?!?  The Montana landscape can definitely be seen in her yarns!

   My indulgences:

Green Tea, 64 yds

Fresh Rhubarb, 56 yds


A very generous gift from the most generous being.  Shipped yesterday, photos surely to follow, and suggestions welcome.

1 comment:

Kel said...

oh I love those colors! what amazing yarn!