Monday, October 11, 2010

thinking of better times...

It's been madness here.  I am at a loss for words to describe the stress, anxiety, exhaustion... you get the idea.  This week is hell (which had a hellish week build-up just to prepare).

So.  Here are some photos of happier, free-er times.  I went home end of september-ish and I got a new bike!  Woo!!  Holy-moly, about time.  Killer deal too.  Yesterday I got my police registration in the mail. :)

My dad also got a new set of wheels.  He updated his Wrangler with an additional  3" lift and snazzy new black rims.  I need a boost to get it, it's hilarious and awesome at the same time.


That's all for now - lame post, I know, but MAN, have I stressed enough how busy I am?  I'm pretty sure I can only talk about metabolic pathyways until Friday.

I'll post if I survive.

No comments: